Friday, April 22, 2011

Technology and Collaboration

This article is a great example of how technology is getting kids to actually participate and have fun in class. Learning through techonology is becoming so much more "cool." If I would have been able to blog with students across the world, I would have loved attending class more and been more involved. The way that these students are using technology makes learning not seem so much like learning. Students don't realize when their learning, because it's not like the typical classroom. This type of teaching makes it easy for teachers, because students are really taking control of their learning and doing it on their own. I hope to incorporate the use of a community blog in my classroom someday and connecting my students with students across the US to learn about different ideas, points of view, and what's happening in other communities.

Click the following link to read the article: A Web 2.0 Class 

No comments:

Post a Comment